Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• det someone else's C4

xpost from the general board:

Just thought I'd share this with everyone...it's a little known fact that you can detonate the C4 of a fallen teammate. Just pick up their kit and switch to the detonator...toast.
    Useful when trying to blow the bridge on Karank or when your squadmate got the C4 on that pesky tank, but got killed a split second too soon. Most tank drivers don't realize this and after they kill the Spec Ops, will look around in other directions for other infantry...perfect time to dive in and grab that kit.
    Jesus saves.....the rest of you go Spec-Ops and Assault

Re: det someone else's C4

ive done this once before, its the only time i had a chance to, my squads spec ops got shot when putting C-4 on some arty, so i went over grabbed his kit blew it up, then picked my kit back up, i was afraid it wasnt going to work, but it did =)

Comment

i think that was me saturday night wudn't it riki..?! hahahah

i died so much..there is no telling! hahahaha

Comment

Happened to me, I had 1 C4 left and was able to throw it in the front part of the tracks, which ended the C4 up in the middle of the tank (I'm pretty sure the tank was at full health). I was revived and blew the C4 which killed the tank instantly

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
        BF2142 Names:
        Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
        Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
        Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
        Dimi(NL) (Support)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement