No announcement yet.

Destroying choppers with C4

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroying choppers with C4

Many times there is a helipad at the enemy homebase. If you're there as sf: lay a c4 charge on the helipad (attack chopper) and watch the enemy pilots getting nerveous, unsure wether to get in or not (maybe shoot them a few times, so they know it's not safe to get in). It's fun and very helpful to your team. If they get in the chopper, blow it up. After that you have somewhere between 15 and 30 seconds to lay a new charge (difficult).
    If the chopper is already waiting, then you're very lucky :D. Stick it to the helicopter and set it off when it's gone for some time. Then lay another one on the helipad right away.

Especially helpful on Peninsula.
    Hear ye, of the dragon, Smoke is his name.
    Solely surviving the fires,
    and sad and angry he became.
    Until his angre became dismay,
    as the elders sent him away.

Now we can hear his wings, once a year,
    And, his empty cry we fear.
    Sad old Smoke, out there in the rain,
    We can feel your suffering, we can feel your pain.

Re: Destroying choppers with C4

This behavior is prohibited on our server. Having read the SOPs and announcements is required to play on our server.

Originally posted by Server Rules
    2) Players are not allowed into the enemy UCB for any reason other than for the sole purpose of destroying the enemy's assets (artillery/uav/radar). Restricted acts include [...] Entering the UCB with the intent to lay mines / c4. These acts are restricted not to deny valid real-life tactics, but to ensure the quality of game play. Rule #2 must be a simple and clear rule that is easily adminstered and does not vary on a map-by-map basis.

Start readin', soldier. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed