Seahawk Bombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk Bombs

I've never seen this work effictivly until last night... Enemy nation was in the back of a black hawk, when my T-90 would take damage id go somewhere and hide it so i could repair, i went behind of a building, then backedu p, AT mine took me out, when i brought another tank, i was just driving, another AT mine. Enemy nation got 2-3 kills on my this way. I don't know what his trick is but it was very very effective, as if the seahawks werent damaging enough.

Re: Seahawk Bombs

I've seen this work great, but it depends on the Engineers ability to judge where the mine will drop.

I dont really think its a tactic we should "practice" because I doubt you'll see a guy toss mines outta a chopper in real life hoping to take out a tank.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert E.

Comment

usually when im riding in the back as sniper (or any other class) i drop nades when flying over concentrations of enemies either using the left or right click. it does take practice judging where they will end up, and the amount of kills i've gotton is neglidgable (sp), but its still fun.
      |TG-Irr|Legato

Comment

Originally posted by Syphonist
        I've seen this work great, but it depends on the Engineers ability to judge where the mine will drop.

I dont really think its a tactic we should "practice" because I doubt you'll see a guy toss mines outta a chopper in real life hoping to take out a tank.

thats true, although it does take skill to do, i guess ill bring this up to an admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X