Repair / Reload / Heal question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair / Reload / Heal question

I have a few instances of this question that may be addressed by those who are more knowledgeable than I.
    1. If player A is a medic and player B is a medic as well role up to a near dead friendly player C in a vehicle, is the nearly dead player C going to be healed 2x faster since there are two medics in the vehicle?
    2. If so, does this work with ammo/engineer?
    3. If 1 and 2 are correct, does this method work in synchronus with a resupply crate?
    4. If this works, will the same effect be brought on by 2 friendly medics / support classes standing near a friendly infantry with their bags in hand?

Re: Repair / Reload / Heal question

Originally posted by ultrablue
    I have a few instances of this question that may be addressed by those who are more knowledgeable than I.
    1. If player A is a medic and player B is a medic as well role up to a near dead friendly player C in a vehicle, is the nearly dead player C going to be healed 2x faster since there are two medics in the vehicle?
    3. If 1 and 2 are correct, does this method work in synchronus with a resupply crate?
    4. If this works, will the same effect be brought on by 2 friendly medics / support classes standing near a friendly infantry with their bags in hand?
    1) I believe so.
    2) I believe so.
    3) I believe so.
    4) Yes.

I'm almost 100% certain that the number of 'x' classes operating increases the speed at which that task is performed. Easy enough to test out though, I'll see if I can get some people on the Private server tonight to verify.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
      1) I believe so.
      2) I believe so.
      3) I believe so.
      4) Yes.

I'm almost 100% certain that the number of 'x' classes operating increases the speed at which that task is performed. Easy enough to test out though, I'll see if I can get some people on the Private server tonight to verify.
      Ditto.. I can do some testing with you tonight if you need ultra.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrablue
        Yes on all counts, but it's just easier to drop the bag and run over it for insta-heal and insta-reload ;)

Comment

Please post your answers here as well:
          Collection of in-game facts
          (reminder - NO SPECULATION OR GUESSES. Confirmed facts only.)
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          - Lazarus Long

Comment

On the engineer part, that's why the blackhawk is so powerful.. All 3 wrenching away in the back makes for fast repairs. I've also noticed commander assets repairing much more quickly with 2 engineers rather than just 1.
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
            | for | |

Comment

I have been the 2nd engineer in a chopper and can't get the wrench to turn while the other engineer is fixing. Please confirm if testing.

[age-c1] [conduct]
              Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X