Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little site you guys might be interested in...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little site you guys might be interested in...

Warrior Nation BF2 Guide.. especially check out Appendix B, Game Maps

Re: Little site you guys might be interested in...

I like how they've ranked the CPs, but unfortunately, they only deal with the 32-player maps.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wye is the BF2 game officer at the Warrior Nation clan site.
      I contacted my old Planetside outfit, Bellum Aeternus, and an old Vanu ally of ours, Warrior Nation, to see if I could arrange scrims.
      Currently, however, both teams together are possibly not able to field 32 players. So, logistically, it's still in the works.
      Anyway, I pointed them both to our forums, so don't be surprised if you see some guys on our servers with these tags:
      WNx
      BA

In both cases, they should be good, mature players like ourselves, tho the WNx guys play the CAL league, so they may have to get used to our rules.
      The BA guys will fit right in. You may have already seen Voltaire on our servers.
      "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
      - Lazarus Long

Comment

We used to have a lot of WNx folks here during the really popular Ghost Recon days.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X