Now that we have ticket bleed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we have ticket bleed...

Now that we got ticket bleed on dragon valley and operation clean sweep, could anyone thats good at commanding these maps give a strategy? I never CO these maps because i wouldnt have a clue what to do, and maybe if we got some strategies out there more people would be willing to CO.

Also a quick question about these 2 maps, how many flags must a team hold so that neither team has ticket bleed? And how many to start a ticket bleed on the enemy?

Re: Now that we have ticket bleed...

Last night we had no ticket bleed on Sharqi or Karkand. Did something get messed up or was there never a bleed on these maps?

Comment

I don't think they ever had a ticket bleed. I like Sharqi the way it is now but I would like to see Karkand with a ticket bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
        I don't think they ever had a ticket bleed. I like Sharqi the way it is now but I would like to see Karkand with a ticket bleed.
        I agree. Sharqi is about which flags you have, not how many. Karkand however is just deathmatch.

Comment

I've commanded cleansweap twice for the US and won both times so I guess I'll share some info on that: First, I like to send everysingle squad to the mecs main base with the assets. Once that is taken (it's 100% because I send everysingle squad) I leave one squad to defend and split the rest to go to the flags directly south of it and directly west of it. The south flag usually gets taken first most likely because there is no armor there. THen, I leave a squad to defend there and the rest just work on the other flag. Once several minutes go by the other team is so concentrated on defending that flag and trying to take the other two flags that they leave the far northwestern (there first flag) empty. I send a squad there to take it and and let them defend. Now the mec is in, what I like to call, a **** sandwhich. After enough artying and attacking I can usually take one of the two remaining middle flags. After that's completed I leave 1 squad defending each one of our flags (and I'll switch em out with other squads so they don't get bored) and let the rest supress the remaining flag. I try not to have them take it because the last time I commanded we completely eliminated the mec. There you have it, blankmans surefire way to command cleansweap.

Comment

Cleansweep is a map which would really benefit from a supply-line mod - something to prevent USMC from taking the fighter airbase until last (or nearly last).

Also, the strategy originalblankman suggests is sound and potent.
            It's actually a shame, tho. It relies on the TG rule that the UCB is inviolate, so it gives the commander the freedom to send ALL his troops to the MEC airbase without having to consider defending the USMC home base.
            "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
            - Lazarus Long

Comment

I've been on the other end (MEC) of the cleansweep and it is the WORST time trying to defend that map against he US. With our no UCB camping rules this map is by far the most unbalanced in the game as there is no hope to defend the entire map without being able to cut-off the USMC main base hardware & air assets.

Is it possible we can make the US base not a UCB?

Comment

With ticketbleed now on Clean Sweep, it should be much easier for the MEC. They start with all the flags, so they should just defend the good ones (the ones with armor and AA) and then let the USMC bleed.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X