Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic's Request...

hey all,

i've been dabbling with the medic kit for about two weeks now and have noticed
    something that can be improved, especially since almost everyone here uses VOIP.

if you find yourself lifeless and staring at the sky, requesting a medic...

*try* and warn the medic with what killed you before he races to your aid.

it really helps with situational awareness...if it's nearby infantry that did you in, the medic will have to fight through those ruffians before a revival is possible. if you happened to get hit by a sniper at 150 meters, the medic may just come revive you and both head for cover. and if you were taken out by a tank that rolled around a corner, you'll probably just have to respawn on the SL because the medic's probably not going to roll the dice and try for a revival in that situation.

i know there are players out there that do this already, for the benefit of EVERYONE in the squad, but it's certainly something that benefits the medic most of all.

i suppose we could expand on this thread...we have "tips for certain kits", but what about "tips FROM certain kits"??

Re: Medic's Request...

I usually announce what has killed me and I ask what killed someone before I race to their aid. I also constantly watch the radar / UAV. I would like to other points of view of this from my fellow shock paddle wielders.

"if it's nearby infantry that did you in, the medic will have to fight through those ruffians before a revival is possible."
    -That's the fun part!

"if you were taken out by a tank that rolled around a corner, you'll probably just have to respawn on the SL because the medic's probably not going to roll the dice and try for a revival in that situation."
    -In this case I ask for assistance from AT/Assault for a destraction while I go for the revive. I LOVE when they hop out to counter you on foot and you sprint and steal the vehicle.

Nice avatar by the way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X