Wake Island 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Island 2007

I'm a Battlefield noob, never having played either BF1942 nor BF:V so I'm kinda new to this map which I understand others here may already know backwards :)

Can anyone tell me what the general plan is in order to attack/defend the island?

Re: Wake Island 2007

I think we should let the patch with the map be released before we start the "Lets talk tactics" thread.

EA have notified the community that the patch is due to release at 1700 CET, one hour from this posting. (don't know what timezone you all live in)
    Wake Island is a 64player only map and will only work in multiplayer.

You ask like you have allready been playing it, how did you get it!? ;)
    "That is not an ordinary rabbit ... 'tis the most foul cruel and bad-tempered thing you ever set eyes on ... that rabbit's got a vicious streak. It's a killer"

Comment

Re: Wake Island 2007

Wake Island is an old map that people have being playing for years. The BF2 version, from the screenshots I've seen looks like the original so I thought that the tactics would be pretty much the same too.

There is a custom Wake Island map that people have been playing on unranked servers for a couple of weeks now.

Also the patch will be released from 1700CET onwards. The admins of the EA forums who announced that said not to actually expect it at 1700 exactly :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X