Weapons you use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons you use

What weapon kit do you use more than any others?
    Spec-ops
    14.06%
    Assault
    31.25%
    Sniper
    12.50%
    Medic
    21.88%
    Engineer
    6.25%
    Anti-Tank
    14.06%

Re: Weapons you use

There have been 1000 of these threads.....but I'll bite. When I play, which is infrequent these days, then it's sniper.

Comment

ya, there have been. but what ever: Assault because i totally own with the grenade launcher :D.

Comment

Ummm... Where do I vote Supply? ;)

Lucky Shot

Comment

I usually play as a squad leader now so I like to heal myself often so the others can fight.

Comment

I use what I am given.

But when I have a choice I like to be on point with my noob tube cleaning out buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Shot
              Ummm... Where do I vote Supply? ;)

Lucky Shot
              There is a support gun??

:)

Comment

sniper. i'm addicted to headshots. though i find myself playing engineer or spec ops when i'm squad leader.
                Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

What, no support?

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

SNIPER most of the time and I've unlocked the M95 Barrett which will shoot the fly-boys! However, be real here..... you have to be darn close. Remember, you're a Sniper for God's sake so get close to a landing area and when presented with a close, 50m and under, headshoot... take 'em out! I have also shoot the APC windshields to kill the driver and passenger, as well as the Humvee.

After that, I love the SPEC OPS because I love to base raid and take out the UAV and Arty.

Comment

well, we dont give anything at all about unlocking stuff here. we hate the EA ranked servers because they just attract pubbies and screw up our gameplay. the locked server has all unlocked weapons so everyone can use them. and dont forget: no UCB camping :D.

Comment

Generally I'm support or medic. To tell the truth, assault really annoys me. I used to play it a whole lot, but I've gotten better with grenades since then and I appreciate the splash damage compared to the grenade launcher. Whenever 3 members of my squad are assault, I can't help but imagine what it would be like if they were 3 medics instead. Sure, we would lose a few grenade launchers, but we'd practically never die. I mean, it's the same rifle, and that's the thing you end up using the most.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                          Generally I'm support or medic. To tell the truth, assault really annoys me. I used to play it a whole lot, but I've gotten better with grenades since then and I appreciate the splash damage compared to the grenade launcher. Whenever 3 members of my squad are assault, I can't help but imagine what it would be like if they were 3 medics instead. Sure, we would lose a few grenade launchers, but we'd practically never die. I mean, it's the same rifle, and that's the thing you end up using the most.
                          If they were 3 medics, they'd be 3 dead medics :D
                          1. Assault has body armour. IMO this is more useful in a firefight than the ability to heal yourself.
                          2. They don't have the same gun. The M16A2 is more accurate and does more damage than the M4. Likewise with the OpFor weapons.

In an assault vs. medic firefight, the assault will win. And you only need 1 medic to heal/revive those 3 assaults after the firefight is over. I've been in squads where everybody is loaded up in kits like medic and spec-ops and it sucks. You die all the time. :(

Comment

Originally posted by jepzilla
                            If they were 3 medics, they'd be 3 dead medics :D
                            1. Assault has body armour. IMO this is more useful in a firefight than the ability to heal yourself.
                            2. They don't have the same gun. The M16A2 is more accurate and does more damage than the M4. Likewise with the OpFor weapons.
                            The SpecOps has the M4, Assault has M16A2 w/ M203, Medic has M16A2. Same with OpFor - SpecOps as their own gun, Assault has an assault rifle w/ grenade launcher, medic has the same rifle w/o it.

A squad does need a mix of classes, so 3 assaults are about as bad as 3 medics.

I play whatever, usually switching several times during a round when I feel like my squad needs something.. The last few nights I've been sticking with AT and practicing the missle shots -- both on vehicles and medium range shots against infantry. The missle is nice because it usually kills the guy instead of critically wounding him so he can't be revived :) Probably my least favorite class is the engineer because my aim sucks so I can't get the one shot kills the shotgun needs in close quarters action, and I don't much like tanking.
                            Battlefield Admin() ()
                            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                            | for | |

Comment

I enjoy any kit which includes a knife.
                              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server