SpecOp squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpecOp squad

i've had a bunch of fun playing the special forces class...i was wondering if there is a designated specops squad or is the class just spread out?

in other words, is there a squad of specops soldiers roaming around via the commander's instruction, causing random mayhem to the enemy?

Re: SpecOp squad

I'd spread them out. Spec ops has a perfectly capable gun that works at long ranges and close up, C4 for bridges, assets, tanks, flags, and traps, and a good complement of grenades and sprinting power. If you don't team them up with the basics of a squad, though (medic and support, maybe an assault), they go down pretty fast compared to a squad with a good mix.

Comment

become a member and start something...make a TG special forces only squad...could be great for some challenges
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

yeah, that makes a lot of sense, when you look at it from that point of view.

and i've seriously been mulling over becoming a member...that 80 bucks is not easy to part with though lol

Comment

Often I find a specops squad, join with my specops kit and deploy right on my SL in the middle of enemy territory. It is very exciting sneaking around and blowing up their stuff. After a while they notice and send squads after you. Then you die, but depending on the skill of the SL you may survive.
          Sometimes you blow up everything and then go and become a normal squad again.
          Specops squads work better with not too many people. 1-2 Specop kits, 1 medic or supply is usually enough (3 altogether). You have to know where the assets (arty, radar and UAV are) otherwise you get killed looking for them.
          It is also useful to spot armor columns coming out of the main base.
          But remember UCBs are sacred: you can't take the vehicles other than for a quick getaway and you can't kill people except for self defense.

Comment

I posted an idea for the 75th, a Special Forces/Countersniper unit in the members forums, but so far no takers. If I can get 4 more participants, then I will approach Apophis with the idea, and get the forums set up.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              I posted an idea for the 75th, a Special Forces/Countersniper unit in the members forums, but so far no takers. If I can get 4 more participants, then I will approach Apophis with the idea, and get the forums set up.
              although i'm not a member yet, i'd LOVE to be a part of that.

it just sounds sooooooo sexy lol

Comment

I'm in
                "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X