Squad leader request to people joining my squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad leader request to people joining my squad

Please, when you join my squad, please tell me what kit you are most proficent at (even 2nd and 3rd most) because if you come in asking what kit I need, I might say support, but suppose you aren't good at support, or that guy that just joined and I told to be a medic is actually better at support and it would greatly benefit the squad to have you two switch places. I would never know this So basically, all I ask is that when you join my squad tell me what kits you like/are good at and then I can tell you what we need! Any other squadleaders agree? Disagree?

Re: Squad leader request to people joining my squad

Actually, I would hope that the member would say they suck at support or whatever class you told them to play. Communication should be two-way, so I like the idea of members saying what they are best at. I dont have a preferred lineup when SLing, so I tell people to play whatever they feel if they do ask, usually.
    -33rd- BaneII
    Smokers & Jokers

Comment

I generally seek to try new things so I stick with it. Otherwise I offer to trade with a squadmate.
      Xbox Live Gamertag: TG ABRA
      live.xbox.com/member/TG ABRA
      Friend me!

Comment

As much as i like people doing whatever kit i assign them, it does help much more if they admit that they suck at a certain kit so that we can switch stuff around. People will also have more fun if they get to play the kit theyre better at.

Comment

Yeah at the beginning of a map I call out what kits I need and ask people to just assign themselves. If someone new is coming in and asks what kit I need, I'll tell them, but I guess it would be better to hear that they suck at that kit if it'll hurt the squad's performance.
          Beatnik

Comment

Yea, I just wonder everytime someone asks what kit I need what they usually play. But I usually need medics so I just tell them that, heh.

I figured I would post it here because it would be really helpful and more people would see it here so I don't have to explain it to them when they join.

Comment

I figure if someone's asking what kit you need, they've looked at the squad lineup and decided that whatever you assign them is going to work. For example, if I join a squad that has 2 medics and an AT guy, I'm pretty sure the leader will want me to be Support or maybe Spec Ops. Generally I select whatever kit I think would work best, then ask once I spawn; if the leader doesn't really know or care, then I just go ahead with what I chose in the first place.

Comment

The most of the squad leaders I have played with calls out witch kit they will have in the beginning of the round and the squad members sign up to the kit they want. I like it this way because every body has a chance to play with the kit they know best. I really suck playing sniper, so if an SL ask me going sniper, I will say that I suck with it, but if he do not assign it to another I play sniper. The SL always has the last call.
                sigpic

Comment

I look at the squad list first and then ask. The SL is the one who knows what he needs and I go with that. Alot depends on what is happening at that time. He may need a squad of AT's or some other mixture. So check with him before you spawn. Nothing worse then spawnning and having to suicide to get the kit you need. Not good for your squad and team stats.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X