Those Commanders...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Commanders...

One of the funniest things is finding the enemy commander, just the two of you, and he is all cought up in commanding :D
    I've done loads with those guys, knifed them, noob tubed them, ran them over (slowly!) C4 them...
    Heck I even was able to PUSH a guy of a cliff and also into the punish zone for leaving the area, frikin hilarious :D
    Also landed choppers on them for fun once...
    I also laid a claymore on him once, and moved away a bit, then I shot next to him on purpose, so he woke up....bang!

Any of you guys done something funny with an enemy CO?

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
    BF2142 Names:
    Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
    Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
    Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
    Dimi(NL) (Support)

Re: Those Commanders...

I've got my entire sqaud to lay mines around him..shot around him and then drove a buggy full of my sqaud onto him. Was the funniest thing ever.

Comment

i like dropping supply crates on enemy commanders ... well not just commanders, snipers too hehe, only downside is it just says "[name] is no more" and not that ya killed em with a crate :(

another non-CO related time i enjoyed messing with a guy was on kubra dam, at the helipad in the middle of the dam. Me and a friend were waiting for a chopper and some guy came up and started doing that annoying crap where he shoots around your feet and bunny hops around the place, so when he got close to the side i ran into him mid jump and he got pushed off the side and fell to his death :)

Comment

Aww, infamous, that's not nice. It's hilarious though, and I'm going to try it, but it's not nice.

Comment

That is infamous's first post on these forums. +rep
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by Deveran
            I've got my entire sqaud to lay mines around him..shot around him and then drove a buggy full of my sqaud onto him. Was the funniest thing ever.
            LOL yes! I remember your orders: "BURY THAT MOTHER****** IN A SEA OF MINES! DO IT! DO IT!"

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse