Dedicated transport pilot revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dedicated transport pilot revisited

Yes, that sounds good. I have been the helo transport pilot for the 2 scrims ive been in so that would work good in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhack
      I think it would work, esp on levels like mashtuur and songhua.

However on any map with air power your just asking to get shot down. Still, the better I get at this game and am able to see the big picture, I'm starting to see how important squad mobility really is.
      Well on FuShe Pass the UCBs spawn infinite transport helicopters. You could overwhelm the enemy jets by putting every squad into 2 transports.

Comment

Originally posted by Arf
        Well on FuShe Pass the UCBs spawn infinite transport helicopters. You could overwhelm the enemy jets by putting every squad into 2 transports.
        Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

"One chopper per man, boys! Load up, fly out and land on their heads! ON THEIR HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS!"

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by Arf
          We could wait around for 32 transport helos to spawn, play Ride of the Valkyries over teamspeak and charge!:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X