Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some tips on grenades

Hey guys

I could use some help with using grenades. It seems most everyone on TG are exceptional with using grenades and I just don't quite seem to have a clue ( I know big surprise. he he). I never can get the range right, I always come up short. I've tried the jump technique but I haven't gotten the timing down yet and I do know about the right mouse button for longer throws but, that seems to take forever to get enough umpf behind it and TG'ers seem lightning fast at throwing those things. If anyone has any tips, that would be cool and much appreciated.

I did do a search on this topic but I found nothing to my surprise, so if there is one, if you could point me in the right direction that'd be cool to. Oh and if there is one, I will send Evil Lemon over with his paddles to revive the kitty.:row__593:
    sigpic

Re: Need some tips on grenades

right mouse button is not for longer throws... Left mouse button is the logest throw possible... Right mouse button is everything between longest possible and zero distance...

i guess keep using it and it will come to you..

Comment

If you keep coming up short, just aim closer to a 45 degree angle than you think you have to. That way, you'll throw farther.

You can always pratice in single player: chuck grenades at bots, then resupply yourself with ammo bags or supply crates.

Comment

In fact, in SF you can throw the grappling hook higher up using the right mouse button. Not sure if thats true for grenades.
        former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

The only real use of the right mouse button is to drop a grenade directly below you. Other than that, dont use it. To get the farthest distance ya really gotta get the timing down with the one jump and throw.

If you find your coming up short or long, adjust the angle at which you throw and just experement with it until ya got it down.

Comment

Thanks guys I think I might know what I was doing wrong. I really appreciate the help.
            sigpic

Comment

I use the right mouse button on grenades to just barely get them over walls and fences (like the wall at the suveilence post on sharqi)

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE
                I use the right mouse button on grenades to just barely get them over walls and fences (like the wall at the suveilence post on sharqi)
                yeah me 2, after months of playing it just comes to you, like riding a bike i guess, especially once you know the maps, you will start to learn the limitations of grenades in certain areas and in others where they excel. Being able to bounce them off walls and ceilings really helps too.

just practice my friend

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...