Ziplines on SF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziplines on SF

Has anyone else had trouble with the autoswitch of weapons when using Ziplines? Here is what I mean... Last night as Spec Ops, I would shoot out the zip line and automatically I would switch to C4 and drop a C4 pack. I want to know if others run into this issue of littering C4 after every zipline they sling?

Thanks!

Lucky Shot

Re: Ziplines on SF

I have that problem with c4 in general, as it drops instantly. Although I haven't seen this with the zip line yet (almost never play spec opps for SF), it happens most times I autoswitch. Most often it seems to happen when I detonate C4 and still have some. I think it is because I hold down the fire button too long, as when I consciously just tap it, this doesn't seem to happen as much.

Comment

Did you have the C4 pack in your hand before you zip lined? I may be wrong but I think that after you zip line it brings up the last weapon you were using before you deployed your zip.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bubba
        Did you have the C4 pack in your hand before you zip lined? I may be wrong but I think that after you zip line it brings up the last weapon you were using before you deployed your zip.
        I generally have the automatic weapon up before I go to the Zip line. C4 is the next weapon in the line and I believe it cycles to it after I am out of Zip Lines.

Lucky Shot

Comment

It's been a bit, but I think this happens to me too. It's not so bad; as long as it doesn't detonate I'm hunky dory.

Comment

im going to have to pay attention next time i zip line with Spec Ops, but I believe I had the same problem, but didn't use the kit long enough to take great notice of it.

Comment

Ya, I always have this problem.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed