Mature Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mature Servers

Firstly i would like to say hi to everybody!

I was told to come here from BF2 Forum as i am one of the mature players who has had enough of the Bunnys and Dolphins! I just want to play with Mature people who play the game fairly and enjoy a better experience.

I tried the (above) search for the servers that this lad was talking about but had no luck? Can somebody give me the link for the server IP's here?

Also i am based in Bournemouth which is the south coast of the UK so need servers close to home to get a good ping.

Anyway i look forward to discussing this game with you all, and meeting some of you on the battlefield.

Thank you!

Ubique

Re: Mature Servers

all of the TG servers are based in the USA...http://www.tacticalgamer.com/?page=serverlist

but if you want some good UK play try the DMW (dead men walking) servers, they are brits too and have alot of the same ideas and game play as we do

but you are more then welcome to join our servers and play, just make sure you read or SOPs and rules before you do so you dont get in trouble
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Yep, and welcome to our servers!

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        all of the TG servers are based in the USA...http://www.tacticalgamer.com/?page=serverlist

but if you want some good UK play try the DMW (dead men walking) servers, they are brits too and have alot of the same ideas and game play as we do

but you are more then welcome to join our servers and play, just make sure you read or SOPs and rules before you do so you dont get in trouble
        Thank you m8! I have just jotted down those IP's and will check them now for ping? I will also check out DMW as well.

Bye for now!

Ubique

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]

Thanks for that! Looks like he found our forums as he subscribed to it and posted something.
          BTW, several people from -=[dMw]=- also play alot on the [TG]servers.
          Welcome to these forums aswell, there's really good stuff/people here to be found.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you everybody! I have touched base with the DMW group, and have a few IP's that they use.

I will check your servers tonight and see what pings i get, and make a decision from there. I dont want to join if i am going to lag the server?

I will report back and let you know how things go!

Cheers!

Ubique

Comment

Originally posted by ubique0712
              Thank you everybody! I have touched base with the DMW group, and have a few IP's that they use.

I will check your servers tonight and see what pings i get, and make a decision from there. I dont want to join if i am going to lag the server?

I will report back and let you know how things go!

Cheers!

Ubique
              We have quite a few people from the UK that frequently play on our servers without complaints. I'm sure your ping will be a bit higher, but you shouldn't have really bad lag...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome to TG Ubique0712
                sigpic

Comment

well you have turned up haven't ya?
                  welcome to TG... I am sure you will find more than non bunny hoppers here... I do mean that

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

i'm in exactly the same boat - from UK & hate the public servers

I have tried TG servers & found them great - only problem is weeknights they are usally empty

How many UK guys we got? and when u on most?

Comment

Im on most nights! @19.00hrs till @Midnight!

Maybe if we have enough guys to make a couple of small teams?

Comment

You don't have to go ingame to see the ping. Simply press your "Start" button in windows then "Run".

The "Run" window appears. Type "cmd" press "enter".

In the new window that opens up simply type ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (X's is the ip that you want to test) press enter and wait for the results.

Comment

WOW! Thank m8! You learn something new every day! Nice one :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ubique0712
                              WOW! Thank m8! You learn something new every day! Nice one :-)
                              Hehe, if you liked that, try
                              tracert xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

[at][unit]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse