Chopper vs. Chopper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper vs. Chopper

As a extensive jet pilot myself, I have seen numerious incients where my attack helo are facing off against another and ended up dead and right after I killed the other helo. WHen you are face to face with another helo, simply SPOT it, and just try to maneuver around dodging the TV missiles and guns (not trying to hit the other helo), because it takes less than 30 seconds for an aircraft to finsh a helicopter. AGAIN, please just request for help by spotting the chopper and in the man time simply dodge the missiles and guns and KEEP a little distance between you and the enemy chopper so the Jet pilot could take it down with ease.

Ed

[cross][conduct]
    Remember: "Eddie Chiang is always cooler than the other side of your pillow."

Re: Chopper vs. Chopper

That works fine if there are jets, but sometimes you (and other jet pilots) aren't always gonna be around to save us helo pilots. Your best bet is to get good with TV missle and kill the enemy before he even gets close. If you plan on waiting around for a jet to save you then try to get above the enemy helo. They won't be able to hit you with anything but TV missiles, and even that is really hard when you're up above them.
    AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Really? If taking down choppers was as easy as spotting them for the jets, I would think that choppers would be hitting the dirt all over the place.

I know I ALWAYS spot choppers when they fly overhead (as well as jets), and while I hope it helps, I don't often see them taken out by jets.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

This is actually irrelevant, because in the next patch the chopper machine gun will take down an enemy chopper without overheating.

So don't work too hard on developing those tactics man; they'll be obsolete soon :D

Comment

Part of dodging an enemy helo is forcing him to evade your own attacks.
          In game handle: Steel Scion
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...