Being Thierry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Thierry

We've all read Theirry's guides on particular classes, weapons, and tactics. Now you can be like Theirry from the comfort of you own home! Here's how.

1. Start with a catchy introduction about the purpose of the guide; use something that will keep people reading further.

2. Use a number system. This will keep people interested in what you have to say. People tend not to read long posts unless they have points that are divided. Numbers area great way to divide your points.

3. Give quality, useful information about your subject. Include new ways of looking at a class, weapon, or tactic that other people might have otherwise never thought of.

4. Never degrade or demeanor those who might be new to BF2 or to TG. Thierry always has improvement of new players in mind and you should too!

5. Make sure that your points don't just regurgitate information you already know. Make your points profound and inspire follow-up posts by those interested to learn more or share their own experiences.

6. Remember to stick to numbered lists.

7. Repeat above steps with new subject matter.

8. Good work Thierry, keep 'em coming!

Re: Being Thierry

Whehe, awesome :)

BF2 Name: Thez(NL)
    BF2142 Names:
    Thierry(NL) (Sniper)
    Dikkiedik(NL) (Assault)
    Kittekat(NL) (Engineer)
    Dimi(NL) (Support)

Comment

Originally posted by FishRoy
      5. Make sure that your points don't just regurgitate information you already know. Make your points profound and inspire follow-up posts by those interested to learn more or share their own experiences.
      1. your post does not inspire me to make follow up posts

2. But I do aggree however with seperating your thoughts into a numbered list...

3. I aggree with the Quality aspect... alot of players here are not new and you can get rather complex with your idea's or tactics... some may not aggree, others may add to it, but I don't think you'll get shot down and have to bail out of the forum.

4. Dang it... ignore my 1st point...
      "Victory without Honor, is Pointless..."
      "I regret that I only have 1 life per spawn, to give to my team...."

Comment

Originally posted by FishRoy
        We've all read Theirry's guides on particular classes, weapons, and tactics. Now you can be like Theirry from the comfort of you own home! Here's how.

1. Start with a catchy introduction about the purpose of the guide; use something that will keep people reading further.

2. Use a number system. This will keep people interested in what you have to say. People tend not to read long posts unless they have points that are divided. Numbers area great way to divide your points.

3. Give quality, useful information about your subject. Include new ways of looking at a class, weapon, or tactic that other people might have otherwise never thought of.

4. Never degrade or demeanor those who might be new to BF2 or to TG. Thierry always has improvement of new players in mind and you should too!

6. Remember to stick to numbered lists.

7. Repeat above steps with new subject matter.

8. Good work Thierry, keep 'em coming!
        1. lol

2. +rep
        |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed