Mounted LMG's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounted LMG's

Do you think these would be overpowered if you could fire while crouching? Seems pretty realistic to be able to spray an area to kep heads down while you're crouching. How hard would this be to mod?

Re: Mounted LMG's

It doesn't seem like it would be unbalanced at all since you couldn't actually see the enemy. A smart opponent would simply flank you while you can't see him and then you die. I think it would make the mounted guns more useful because you could continue to use them if you are under fire (though much less effectivley). I haven't got the slightest clue of how hard it would be to mod though.
    AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

If you look at the guy when he's crouching, really all you have are your hands on the handles and the rest of you is down. In that position, the recoil would screw up your wrists real bad. Besides, it's a bad idea to fire blind. You could hit friendly soldiers easily.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
        If you look at the guy when he's crouching, really all you have are your hands on the handles and the rest of you is down. In that position, the recoil would screw up your wrists real bad. Besides, it's a bad idea to fire blind. You could hit friendly soldiers easily.
        It's also a bad idea to run in front of a firing 50 cal. ;)

It would be hard to mod. There are no weapons in the game which allow you to use them while ducking, so they haven't built in support for it.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

All the infantry weapons actually work pretty well while ducking.

Comment

Makes no difference to me, since I usually fire with my eyes closed. :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X