Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 player Dalian and Daqing ATC Tactics (Dialup users beware) (Long Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 player Dalian and Daqing ATC Tactics (Dialup users beware) (Long Thread)

Well, I decided to see what my commanding mind could think of for tactics, so I opened up ATC and went to work. Tell me what you think or any errors you see in the tactics. Each of these tactics are created with 10 players per side, not 8.

Dalian Plant: 16 Player

Overview:

Main Entrance:

Power Plant:

Reactors:

Construction Site:

Squad 1:
    SL: Sniper
    1 SpecOps
    1 Support

Objective: Defend Construction Site from direct attack from Power Plant or Reactors if Chinese take control of that flag. Support will defend Main Entrance from early attack of Chinese forces, then setup camp defending the road chokepoint with help from Squad 2's tank. The SL (Sniper) should climb the crane to pick off attackers trying to cross the map from Power Plant. If Construction Site falls, the SL should hide and wait for the rest of their squad to spawn back on them.

Squad 2:
    SL: AT
    1 Engineer
    1 Support

Objective: Take the tank and set up between the 2 reactors and cap the Reactors. The engineer should put mines down protecting Reactors from attack, then stand by the tank and repair. The tank should be covering the middle area of the map from attack. If Reactors falls, fall back and recap it. The tank should be sure to blow the enemy chopper that spawns before it can take off. If the chopper spawns for USMC, the Engineer and AT should fly it and defend Reactors / Construction Site from attack.

Squad 3:
    SL: Medic
    1 Medic
    1 Support
    1 AT

Objective: Cap Main Entrance and construct the defensive wall seen in the ATC drawing. If enemy troops make it through, fall back to the flag area and defend it. If the flag falls, spawn back at Construction site and recap it any way possible.

Daqing Oilfields: 16 Player

Overview:

Oil Cisterns:

Old City:

Refinery:

Squad 1:
    SL: Medic
    2 Snipers
    1 AT / Engineer

Objective: Defend Refinery. Both snipers should have claymores on the flag and holes in the fences. The tank should be defending the roadway between Oil Cisterns and Refinery from attack. The tank should not try and take Oil Cisterns, just contain the enemy within the cisterns. If the Refinery starts to fall, the tank should immediatly fall back and the SL (Medic) should hop in the gunner seat.

Squad 2:
    SL: Sniper
    1 Assault
    1 Support

Objective: Attack and defend Old City. Squad 2 should advance from the west in the buggy, then hide in the hills to the north of the flag until Squad 3 is in position, then both squads will attack the flag together, with Squad 2's SL hanging back and providing cover fire. After the flag is taken, the SL can assign diffrent kits to defend the flag.

Squad 3:
    SL: Support
    1 AT
    1 SpecOps

Objective: Assist Squad 2 in attacking Old City, then fall back and form a defensive wall to the north-east of Oil Cisterns. Do not attempt to intercept enemy troops heading to Oil Cisterns when you are attacking Old City, unless your AT can take them down.

Squad 4:
    SL: Engineer
    1 Engineer

Objective: Take the chopper and keep the enemy chopper down. You should also contain Oil Cisterns western side. You will be sent to Refinery or Old City if either starts to fall.

What do you think? Do I have a future as a commander ;).

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X