Reletively new to the game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reletively new to the game...

Hello, I am reletively new to the game and I am in need of tips, specifically sniper tips.
    Also, does anybody know why my M95 [the 50. cal sniper] cannot kill people in one hit? I read another post about it on another website and it said that the M95 can pierce body-armor and shoot through cockpit glass.
    "Life is meaningless and absent of thorough enjoyment unless there is a scale by which to measure its worth. To some people death is the lowest mark on this scale and every thing else is priceless."
    -Joe Satrapa

By the way; my name is pronounced "Top-hat-er" not "top-hater."

Re: Reletively new to the game...

All the snipers kill in one hit, make sure your actually hitting them. The best tip is probably patience, especially in PR.
    If your gonna snipe make a separate squad for it and take out the important people first Commanders,Medics,Squad Leaders, etc.
    Stay in one spot unless the commander ask and just relay him information.

Comment

I know patience, I snipe in paintball alot, but I'm not sure if the same pricipals apply because so far, i've tried my paintball tactics on BF2 and I get owned...
      "Life is meaningless and absent of thorough enjoyment unless there is a scale by which to measure its worth. To some people death is the lowest mark on this scale and every thing else is priceless."
      -Joe Satrapa

By the way; my name is pronounced "Top-hat-er" not "top-hater."

Comment

Raejs advice is likely coming from his experience in the Project Reality mod. Its quite a bit different then the base game('vanilla') that your playing Tophatter. In vanilla the only way to get a one shot kill on a full health target is with a headshot...yes even with the m95. The m95 will shoot through glass but is still does the same damage as the m24 I believe in game.

If you want some sniper tips check out some of these older threads on this forum:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...r-tactics.html
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...per-video.html
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...er-rifles.html
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

M24 is a two hit, as is the M95, but the M95 gets them redlined, so even one pistol shot can finish them off.

Comment

Aim for the neck can help increase your headshot percentage of kills

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X