• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Guide

See TotalBF2.com forums.
    A damn handy read.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: Commander Guide

So what's the trick to VoIP to just one squad leader? The 'V' key talkes to all squad leaders. Can you just talk to one at a time?
    |TG|MileHighAko
    |TG-7th|Ako

Commander's Log:

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.. can you talk to just one squad leader at a time? If so, how?

Comment

The place where you select squads to give them orders is a speaker icon that lights up when the SL speaks. If you click on it, it mutes it. You can mute all but one to speak to a specific SL. It's not really worth it. They should have made it so that pressing 'B' would talk to all SL's and 'V' would talk to the currently selected SL.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
          The place where you select squads to give them orders is a speaker icon that lights up when the SL speaks. If you click on it, it mutes it. You can mute all but one to speak to a specific SL. It's not really worth it. They should have made it so that pressing 'B' would talk to all SL's and 'V' would talk to the currently selected SL.
          Yeah that really sounds like a pain. I usually just say something like 'Squad 4 incoming from the West' or some such hoo ha.

Has anyone acting as SL here used 'k' to talk to other SLs, as mentioned in the guide? I didn't know that that was an option. I can think of a few situations where that would have been useful...
          Last edited by Beatnik; 07-11-2005, 04:10 AM. Reason: added a question
          Beatnik

Comment

'k' is teamwide chat not another voice channel afaik. =/
            Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
            [age-c1]
            [eng][air]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...