VOIP and Mic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP and Mic

Just something that ive done is chat on my mic.....it always makes the battles easier if you chat in flight or in route. Ive been in squads where no one talks, its not fun. I cant tell if any one hears me if no one talks.

Chatting makes it funner, You get to know the guys in your squad. Set the mood for a nice game....just my aditude.......

if im in your squad and talk to much shut me up
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: VOIP and Mic

As long as you're talking about something relavant. Don't talk to me about the weather in Dallas. I don't care. Talk to me about how we're going to attack the next objective, and I'm all over it.

I agree Trooper. Communication is good.
    |TG|MileHighAko
    |TG-7th|Ako

Commander's Log:

Comment

It is really great to hear, that there are players like me, who likes team effort, and keeping both strategic and tactical efforts working.

However, when zapping around servers I have only found this experience once or twice. Generally it is no mics, no orders from SL despite asking for such, when playing SL no orders from commander, and often there isn't any. I gained my experience as a commander on such servers, since no one else wanted the job, etc. Are there any servers, other than the TG server, where you guys play? I would love to play with you on the TG server, but we have something like 6-7 hours timedifference... What about the European TG players, where do you go?
      - delanvital
      Play hard, play proud, play TG!

Comment

We go to the TG server, as there are still plenty of us about.

If you're lucky you can spend a whole map getting picked on by Tempus' homing-artillery too ;) (damn you tempus!!!).

I do agree that games tend to get more structured later in the evening tho as more TG regulars tend to appear. Yesterday evening (UK time) was a bit random - hard to control as a SL when you are getting weird or no objectives by the CO.

Comment

I will give the TG server a go again then. What do you mean by 'evening' btw?
          - delanvital

Comment

And Wulfyn, that is an interesting blog you have there! You guys ought to check it out.
            - delanvital

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...