Helo: BF2 Personals (My dream)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo: BF2 Personals (My dream)

Chopper pilot looking for companion for late night incursions and tank hunting.

I'm tired of gunners who think that firing their little gun is all there is in life...

I dream of sitting off an enemy held base and softening it up just before a squad moves in.

Looking for someone to enjoy slipping through the tree's and sitting off in the distance near a road watching armor columns burn.
    I can provide a stable and level firing platform for that special *someone* to guide untold death to armor with hellfires while I provide moral and piloting support.

If you think this might be you, then look for Candy_005 and leave that pilot seat open :)

Re: Helo: BF2 Personals (My dream)

Creepy. Verrry creepy. *closes door slowley and backs away quietly*
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

LOL.. Awesome post! :-)
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

oh thank god! The other day I was with a pilot who was making me sick! I'll hit your tanks if you can keep it steady. Now we need the rest of the squad spot stuff for us.

That would be a cool squad.

2x Sniper
        1x Support
        1x Engineer
        2x Medics in the gunship

The support and engineer take a tank or APC and sit somewhere shelling a base. The snipers spot stuff for the Helo/Tank and the Helo makes things dead. The APC provides a mobile Helipad for repairs and rearm. Maybe take out one sniper and make him a pilot to keep planes off the Helo's back.

Now that we have a gunner we need the other people.

Comment

Are you guys usually on the private or public server?

Comment

Well, public since I can't support yet. I'll be on later tonight.

Comment

Creepy, yes... but strangely arousing :).

<S>
              Sgt_BR

Comment

Methinks you might have been playing battlefield 2 a *bit* too much if that's arousing...

(By the way: Hi, I'm new)
                Oh my god! I have a xanga! It's the end of the world as we know it!

...currently migrating from Call of Duty to Battlefield 2...and getting a new video card.

Comment

Originally posted by YoshoKatana
                  Methinks you might have been playing battlefield 2 a *bit* too much if that's arousing...

(By the way: Hi, I'm new)
                  That right there is an auspicious debut. Welcome, read the SOPs, see you on the server, yadda yadda. :icon_bigg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X