Any way to bind a key to "Spotted"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to bind a key to "Spotted"

I'd like to be able to hit a single key in order to spot for my team. While the comm rose is useful, it's also huge and the last thing you want to mess with when you're in a firefight with the enemy.

Thanks!

Oh, and this is my first post. Hi everyone.

Re: Any way to bind a key to "Spotted"

Heyo, Syrel! Welcome! Be sure you've read all of our SOPs and announcements in the announcements forum.

One of my biggest disappointments in BF2 is the fact that bind liberties are ... well... insufficient.

I don't know how to do what you need and suspect it to be impossible. Please do let me know if you discover otherwise.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Any way to bind a key to "Spotted"

I have a 5-button mouse and I was thinking about binding a button to comm rose. Double click should get the "Enemy Units Spotted" unless your crosshairs are on a tank (or helo). Then you would get "Enemy Tank Spotted."

My problem is that I get a quick double-click sometimes when I try to say "Thank You" to the medic that just healed me. It's not nice to onboard rounds into your teammates. :(

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/58Congo/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X