01:05 Convoy vehicle assignment
    04:40 Recon HMMWV
    09:00 Convoy orders

NOTES
    04:00 Use one crate only, get a strong spawn system up
    04:10/08:30 Always help build FOBs, don't stand around
    04:20 Keep squad together

CIA, Kokan, U.S. Inf, 04MAY2011, 0030 -4 EDT

This was for a game that was about an hour long. I can only post the first 10 minutes since my editing software errors when trying to trim the other parts that occur later in the movie. I put notes for points of interest, but the idea is for someone who squad leads to give their opinions on the session. I want to see what others think.
    [TP]Cavazos
    www.tigersplatoon.com

Re: Critque my SL session

It's hard to hear (and watch) due to the sound clicking. Anyway to get a clearer recording?

Comment

Sorry but no. Next time I do a recording, I will ensure I have a quality one.
      [TP]Cavazos
      www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Very difficult to listen to. However, I'd take the fact that you care enough to make a post here about it as a sign that you're doing something right.

Comment

I know this is almost a year old but I do need to say that yes from the highlights you did very well.

I personally will question you building the FO though. There are situations where of course this is necessary but I find that in the beginning of the round situational awareness is key and this means not worrying about shovling a mound o dirt. Of course you never should be 'just standing around' but should, in more ways than one, act as a sentry for your squad and detect things before they become an issue so you can adjust properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
            I know this is almost a year old but I do need to say that yes from the highlights you did very well.

I personally will question you building the FO though. There are situations where of course this is necessary but I find that in the beginning of the round situational awareness is key and this means not worrying about shovling a mound o dirt. Of course you never should be 'just standing around' but should, in more ways than one, act as a sentry for your squad and detect things before they become an issue so you can adjust properly.
            I'm glad you replied. I been waiting for a critique. Lol.
            [TP]Cavazos
            www.tigersplatoon.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...