Kashan 16(player version 64) 32, & 64 version MEC CO Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan 16(player version 64) 32, & 64 version MEC CO Tips

We all know the importance of a Commander in PR, it makes and breaks rounds.

The Kashan Level is one of those key levels that makes or breaks a team with a Commander. And are a few tips I have made up for the Commander of the MEC Team who steps up to the plate. for the first ten minutes of the game.

1. Spawn at the MEC Outpost, put down a CP and immediately place a bunker to be built (Bunkers and FB's can be demolished later if needed but this gives a chance for people to spawn when the initial spawn point at MEC OutPost dissappears (if the CO does spawn at the Main than a SL can put down a bunker)

2. Take one of the Supply trucks due east over the bridge to the Temple like structure that is located to the North of the Bunker complex.

3. Build a FB at this location, Deploy supply crates and a Mobile AA system. Then have the CO destroy the FB. If possible drop as many supply crates as possible and have 2 willing soldiers stay there to man the Mobile AA and to use the available Shoulder AA Kit. (this will give early warning of incoming helicopter and Jets, and will immediately make them swerve away and even might score a few early kills.)

4. Have ready and willing Infantry squads at South Village, and also setting up RPs and FB behind the west wall on the bunker complex, inside and getting ready to take the flags.

5. If there is a CAS team have it limited to 3-4 at the most, with the new patch there can only be 1 bomber and 1 fighter up at a time, and the SL should be on the ground marking and spotting targets and sending attack/move markers for the commander and the planes that are airborne.

6. Mining the north entrance can be crucial especially the crevass along the NE wall where humvees will drive up to setup a quick RP with troops.

Those are some quick tips, but setting up a quick Bunker/FB at the MEC outpost spawn point no mobile AA, and then setting up a FB with Mobile AA can help ease the transition from South Village to the bunker complex.

Hope this helps. I have not tested this yet, but if anyone uses these tips please let me know.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Kashan 16(player version 64) 32, & 64 version MEC CO Tips

First Class post I shall make that my first test senario, when I have researched the C.O position more.

Thanks Mate

Rep+
    sigpic
    "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

i find that if u lose bunkers its prettyhard to get em back so hold the bunkers AT ALL COSTS!!!

15th post FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Major Badanov View Post
        i find that if u lose bunkers its prettyhard to get em back so hold the bunkers AT ALL COSTS!!!

15th post FTW
        Not always true......it really depends on the communication between willing and able squads....if you have at least 3 inf. squads or 2 inf and one Mech Inf. you can really do some damage, its when everyone is in armor that causes problems.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...