Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick medic kit question

Hey all,

I'm coming back from a pretty long hiatus and had a question that I couldn't find a definitive answer to. Does the the 'CPR' mode (for lack of a better term) do the same thing that tossing a bandage at a body does? I know you used to have to do that in order to dislodge someone from the terrain sometimes in order to revive them.

If not, what is the purpose of doing that and when is it necessary? Also, is it common to have to use more than one epipen to bring someone back?

Re: Quick medic kit question

Yes it serves the same purpose as tossing a bandage on them. It also works well to move some one into cover before they are revived
    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Somtimes the field dressing still does a better job and the best part is it gives them a little health boost when they get revived.
      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Good call, I completely didnt think about the first aid pouch giving the revivee a quick boost of health.

Comment

Gotta be careful with that though. If you get injured (stub your toe, get shot, whatever) and you toss down the bandage before reviving, chances are good that you will wind up using the bandage during the revive.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X