Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game doesn't start any more after crash (CTD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game doesn't start any more after crash (CTD)

I was into 5-8 minutes of a game on PR on the new map, Burning Sands, however when I crashed to desktop and when I tried reopening my game it wouldn't open. It stated that there was something wrong with pr.exe and gave me the option to close the instance of the program.

I restarted my computer to see if that would fix it, no luck. I then reinstalled PR. No luck, same problem. I am now uninstalling PR/BF2 altogether and I am going to reinstall everything. Going to do a defrag as well.

First time I've come across this problem.

Basically I open up PR and the splash screen comes up then nothing happens and when I click on the splash screen, an error message comes up stating there is something wrong with pr.exe, would you like to close this or something like that.

I've bought BF2 Steam as I can't find my disk and hopefully I'll be able to get everything working by tonight. However if I can't get it working, which is why I'm posting, I'll be able to get some people to post solutions which I'll use if this reinstall doesn't work.

Please post your solutions if you have any or if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them so I can game with you guys tonight! :)

Thanks!

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
    Erwin Rommel

Re: Game doesn't start any more after crash (CTD)

Fixed this.

Installed Battlefield 2, then PR and related files and things are working good now. Sucks I had to reinstall though. Now time for a good defragging.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
    Erwin Rommel

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X