2 Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Problems

My drivers are updated and i have more than enough to run the game so it shouldnt be my hardware.
    My first problem is that i can see through buildings. Like i can stil run into them and go inside of them its just the building does not appear on my screen.
    My second problem is with mumble. I can talk when im out of game but when im in game my push to talk button does not work.
    Any help?
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: 2 Problems

looks like that?

This bug is happening if you have an windows AERO theme for your desktop.
    if you start PR with an AERO theme Windows still uses some DX9 resurces that cause this problem.
    As soon as you apply a non AERO theme (to basic) it is fixed. (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/)

this bug only seems to happen for ATI graphic cards.
    thanks

Bulls

| | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye2550 View Post
      this bug only seems to happen for ATI graphic cards.
      I run Nvidia and occasionally get this bug, good fix tho.

Are you running Mumble as an admin?

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
        Are you running Mumble as an admin?
        No, ill try that though.
        sigpic

Comment

As the graphics Bulls shows, i used to run into that on my old rig with an Nvidia 8800GTS, so its not only ATI specific. I can't remember how i ended up solving it, sometimes it would occur, it would be there until i restarted, then it magically went away. Probably a texture thing - Change texture detail level, restart, load map.

Another quick point, if you are running dual screen, make sure the refresh rates match, so Monitor 1: 60hz and Monitor 2:60hz, or 75/75. And I'd match that to your game settings too.
          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

I fixed it using another way but thanks for the suggestions guys!
            I actually set my textures to medium and somehow that worked (Thanks Wicks!)
            And running mumble on admin worked, thanks Paint!
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X