Changing names - possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing names - possible?

I haven't tried it, but I may have some new recruits in my clan which may want to do it. Is it possible to change names in BF2 without losing stats and having to start over? If not, do you know if there are plans to change that in the future?

Thanks

Re: Changing names - possible?

Originally posted by Makk
    I haven't tried it, but I may have some new recruits in my clan which may want to do it. Is it possible to change names in BF2 without losing stats and having to start over? If not, do you know if there are plans to change that in the future?

Thanks
    No. Not that any of us here have found, anyway. Were I a betting man, I'd say it might get patched in later, but I'd not count on it for planning purposes.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I hope they add it, im tired of my name:

xBlackxViperx

Looks kinda girly to me, and im to lazy to change it. But since im going to have to re-install everything i might as well make a new name ehh?
      Oyee

Comment

All I want is an independent tag system. You would have your account name and then you would have a seperate area where you can add clan tags. In game it would just pop those up infront of your account name. Thats all I need.

Comment

That would be okay, but changing the name would be better.
          Oyee

Comment

Someone told me you can change your name by going through gamespy to change your name (on your account)? Has anyone tried it? (I am afraid of trying it and losing my points.. lol).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X