Red Transmit Icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Transmit Icon

Anybody else get this when transmitting over VOIP? If I press the talk key, I get the green speaker icon. When I actually talk, it goes red. Anybody really know what it means? It seems like I'm heard but sometimes I wonder if I'm really transmitting clearly.

- It's who you game with.

Re: Red Transmit Icon

It means its picking up to much static/background noise, and its limiting your mic so it doenst bug other players. Im not sure if it blocks it completely but some of my squad members said that they could sorta hear me when it was red.
    Oyee

Comment

Thanks, I guess I'll turn down the volume on the speakers!

No thanks to that cheap manual.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I've found the most effective thing to do when I'm getting that icon is move the mic away from my mouth a bit. Also, I use headphones instead of speakers (with EAX, you don't need 5.1 surround to know where the sound's coming from).
        |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

Ya but some of us bought 5.1 surrond sound speakers, and want to put them to good use. Plus Speakers will always sound better than headphones, more sub, better location with 5.1, and it looks cool having the rear speakers mounted to your chair(Like mine)

You cant have true 5.1 surrond sound in headphones, no matter what people say. (Plus i cant stand having things on my head for so long, i forget there there go to get something to drink/eat and bam, broken headphones)

-Black_V!per
          Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...