Teamspeak Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak Question

I got TS working with a bunch of buddies, and after reading through the forums here, bound the "talk" key to Left Alt. I found that depressing it turned on/off the flag overlays, and was wondering if any of you fellow TS'rs had another good option for the TS key. I looked in game to see if I could move the flag overlay from left alt, but could not find it. Thanks in advance!

Re: Teamspeak Question

Everyone is different. Mine is bound to the right-ctrl. I did that because I don't want to be hitting the TS talk button while in-game.
    |TG|MileHighAko
    |TG-7th|Ako

Commander's Log:

Comment

I've always preferred to bind mine to a mouse button. I started with the middle mouse button then moved to side buttons when I got a mouse with it.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I have mine binded to the insert key. Ive never had to use it in game though so I am not sure if it would work.

Comment

You can unbind left-alt if you edit your controls.con file. I use left-alt for reverse.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by turbosol16
            I have mine binded to the insert key. Ive never had to use it in game though so I am not sure if it would work.
            You stole my key! Bastard!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X