Lost Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Connection

When I connect to a server, often times I get to a picture of the battlefield, but it has no CP markings on it and the kit select screen hasn't shown up, then it goes back to the browser and says connection lost. Usually when I reconnect again it works fine, but its a pain to have to wait for it to load twice.

Re: Lost Connection

Had the same issue twice last night... perhaps PB or some other app causing a timeout and kicking you out of the game?

Comment

I lose connection about once per round. It is the most frustrating thing ever... :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Tempus, you'll notice that will only happen when you are commanding on the opposite team I am on when you arty me.....there's more than one way to take out the commander ;).
        Twisted Firestarter
        a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted_Firestarter
          Tempus, you'll notice that will only happen when you are commanding on the opposite team I am on when you arty me.....there's more than one way to take out the commander ;).
          LOL @ Twisted... I've been thinking the same thing to myself.
          |TG-12th| asch
          sigpic

Comment

I've been getting that connection to server lost message sometimes three or four times before I can connect to a game. Some nights it doesn't happen at all, but most nights it does. It's extremely annoying when I'm in a squad I like and then when I finally reconnect for the next map I have to start all over with a new squad or on the other team. I think it has something to do with packet loss at times. Does anyone know how to do a diagnostic in Windows XP for packet loss? Is this issue being addressed by EA in an upcoming patch?

Ghost

Comment

Ok well I thought it was my isp.. I get disconn'd 2-3 times a map

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed