Account Name Changing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Name Changing?

I got the game yesterday but I've been playing the demo for a week or two. I want to change the name that's registered to my account. Most everybody I've talked to has said that you CAN'T do this. However, one person said that if you go to Fileplanet/Gamespy and go into your account settings and change your nickname, it'll change it. I tried that. It changed my Gamespy name but when I entered my account info after installing the game, it hadn't changed.

Anyone know how to do this if it can, in fact, be done?

Re: Account Name Changing?

Create a new account.. Sorry, it sucks, but most of us have had to do it at least once.. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
      Create a new account.. Sorry, it sucks, but most of us have had to do it at least once.. :(
      I tried to do this but I don't have another e-mail adress.

The one that I'm trying to change is registered to my only e-mail adress.

Comment

There are millions of free email services out there. Use yahoo, gmail, excite, hotmail, etc.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

You can change your name through gamespy but you also have to change it under My Documents/Battlefield 2/Profiles/001 (or whatever your name is under) and go to Profile.con open it with wordpad and change the stuff in there.

and in the next patch there will be a setup for clans.
          [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
          [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Originally posted by Mishkan
            and in the next patch there will be a setup for clans.
            You sure about that? If so, do you know what the type of setup will be?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X