TG Mod Bug Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Mod Bug Report

To help us improve our custom TG server-side mods, we're starting this thread for all of you players to post any defects that you encounter. Some of these may or may not be related to the mod and we can iron that out.

Please keep this thread on topic and follow the format outlined below.

* denotes required fields.
    =====
    * TG Mod: (No auto-balance CO/SL ; squadless-kick) <-- I'll add more options when provided by poker.
    Server: (#1; #2; Private)
    Map: (Map List)
    Day / Time: (include time zone)
    In-game player name:
    * Number of players on your team: (provide best approximation)
    * Steps to reproduce:
    * Actual outcome of mod:
    Additional Notes:
    Last edited by asch; 07-06-2005, 03:16 PM.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: TG Mod Bug Report

TG Mod:squadless-kick

The mod currently kicks when switching teams. This is an expected behavior because of the design, but something we should keep on the back burner to fix.
    Twisted Firestarter
    a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be deleting from this thread posts I see which don't follow the format outlined below.

It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make a noticable effort to conform to the format outlined in the first post of this thread. I'll not touch posts made by other admins.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i dont know if this counts or not, but when teams are uneven and it switches people, shouldnt people with the lowest scores be switched? i was playing on the Red Talon airplane squad, and had a score that set me in the middle of the team scores, then i got switched, it sucked.

Comment

The algorithm behind autobalancing is it checks the team balance when a player dies. If the teams are unbalanced when you die, you get switched.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Riki_Rude_BTYC
            i dont know if this counts or not, but when teams are uneven and it switches people, shouldnt people with the lowest scores be switched? i was playing on the Red Talon airplane squad, and had a score that set me in the middle of the team scores, then i got switched, it sucked.
            Indeed; scores matter not. If we were to set something to check scores, we'd want to move a high score person over anyway to compensate for the other team being down people. :)
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse