NEED HELP; graphics problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP; graphics problem?

ok, so I just got this brand spanken new inspiron 9300, yeah it's a laptop, but it has the nvidia Geforce GO 6800 grphics card which everywhere says should not have any problems with the game. Now when I start the game a message comes up saying that I should update the driver, the only problem is that when I try to do that from the splash menu another message somes up that says there are no drivers compatible with my card. The only thng is that the graphics run smoothly on highest quality settings on single player. please tell me what my comp is trying to say. That's problem number one.

Problem number 2: when I log into my online abbount and attempt to join a server the game loads fine and and runs fine...there's just one problem I can't move the mouse at all. This problem only occurs on multi player...WHY?!

Comp specs:

Pentium M 760 processor (2.2ghz)
    Geforce GO 6800 video card (256MB)
    512 RAM
    meets all recuirements for BF2

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I NEED TO PLAAAAAAAAAAY!

Re: NEED HELP; graphics problem?

Its right. There are no Nvidia drivers for your card. Nvidia doesn't support its mobile cards. Dell has your drivers so go to the Dell website. Last I heard they haven't been updated but go check. You might be out of luck. BTW ATI is starting to support its mobile cards.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Re: NEED HELP; graphics problem?

When you say you can't move the mouse, do you mean a separate plugged in mouse, or the mouse touchpad? (assuming the inspiron range has a touchpad...).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X