4+ Min account server logins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4+ Min account server logins?

Is anyone else getting 4+ min account server logins. I thought the patch would help this but I am still getting 4-5 min logins. Just wondering if this is normal or if others are having the same problem.

CYberg

Re: 4+ Min account server logins?

Definitely not normal. What's your setup?

Comment

Try opening ports if you're using a router or firewall. They are outlined in the manual. I have the 4 min verify data bug but not the account login.

Comment

Account log in takes me about 3 seconds.

When the game first came out, though, I had times when it would take over a minute to log in. I went to the BF2 shortcut and removed the +menu 1 option. Ever since removing that I never had any more issues logging in.
        Telorn

Comment

I just upgraded to 2gigs of Ram, And with that all my problems have gone away. The verifing after the map load is much much shorter. And the account login in faster also.

Maybe an upgrade will help?

Shogun

Comment

Make sure you aren't using the Play Now BF2 shortcut. I was using it initally and the login seemed to take longer but it's because it was trying to auto-connect to a server as well.

Comment

I still have the 4+ minute login and I have a 3800+ with a GIG of corsair memory. It must be either the router or the shortcut as some have mentioed. If you don't use the play now shortcut are you creating a new shortcut or just starting up from the menu?
              All this equipment is for editing home videos Dear.....REALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Telorn
                Account log in takes me about 3 seconds.

When the game first came out, though, I had times when it would take over a minute to log in. I went to the BF2 shortcut and removed the +menu 1 option. Ever since removing that I never had any more issues logging in.
                Sweet I just removed this and my single player shortcut had the +playnow 1 command in it. All cleaned up and 4 secs to menu. Thanks
                "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmer
                  I still have the 4+ minute login and I have a 3800+ with a GIG of corsair memory. It must be either the router or the shortcut as some have mentioed. If you don't use the play now shortcut are you creating a new shortcut or just starting up from the menu?
                  Just remove all options listed under your shortcut except +fullscreen 1. No others are required.
                  Telorn

Comment

WOW, thanks for all your replys guys. I appreciate it. Whats funny is right after I posted this it went away. Good deal cuz I couldn't handle it any more, sometimes I just want to get on for a short kill fest (or more like die fest) and it was an ordeal.

I did remove everything from the shortcut though, good tip so it does not try to auto connect me.

This is why I love TG, replies to questions but most importantly the best BF2 servers, I just wish they were full 24/7.

Normally I would never pay monthly fee's for a game, and I am not really in this case i guess but as soon as funds allow it I am going to be a supporting member of TG. This community kicks ass and the game play is the best on TG servers.

Again thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

CYberg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X