Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mumble - I hear all in my channel all the time?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumble - I hear all in my channel all the time?!

It doesn't seem to matter where I am on the map I hear everyone talking in my team channel in mumble. Can anyone tell my what I've missed?

Tried starting mumble first, then after pr was running. I had it uninstall when I removed PR .909 & then had to download & install it separately after installing PR .95. I figure i must have got messed up then.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Mumble - I hear all in my channel all the time?!

do you run mumble as admin?

| | | |

Comment

How long are you on the server with Mumble acting like that?

Comment

Possibly the easiest thing to do, rather than the laborious uninstall/reinstall cycle is to sit down with someone and compare settings.

It basically sounds like your not linking to the server. You can become unlinked by hitting the map edges, however this obviously isn't the case here, the issue is usually fixed by simply getting out and back in a vehicle.

If you see me around give me a shout and we can try the old tech caveman approach, "why Unk mumble no look like Wicks mumble. Unk mumble broken, make Unk mumble look like Wicks mumble den Unk mumble fix".

Basically we'll just compare all settings and see if we can't slap it into shape. If you can't catch me shoot me a pm so we can arrange a time if you want.

Comment

I had the same problem, it was because I did not run Mumble as administrator

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

I've never knowingly run anything as admin, just the standard log in, without adding any admin priv. If its broke fix it is my motto, seems to save problems in the long run. Now BF2 voip is another story lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X