Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weirdo-freaky-deaky problems...ANNYYYONE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdo-freaky-deaky problems...ANNYYYONE?

Basically check out these screenshots:

http://www.neepneep.com/temp/screen000.jpg
    http://www.neepneep.com/temp/screen005.jpg

I posted about these awhile ago but no one seems to be having the same problem. It's quite annoying because I can't see any friggin' guns or vehicles and I have tried pretty much everything possible to fix it but to no avail.

All I am curious to find out is if anyone else has experienced any weirdo crap like this?

Re: Weirdo-freaky-deaky problems...ANNYYYONE?

Hacker!! :icon_razz

That's weird stuff and you're the first that I've heard having problems like this.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Have you contacted EA?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

no thats just the harry potter mod
        [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
        [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

have you reinstalled?

Comment

Okay, I have a 3ghz P4 on a intel 478 chipset, 1gb ram, radeon 9600 video card.

I have tried everything possible to fix it, including reinstalling the demo and the dvd (I also tried the patch.) I also have reformatted and reinstalled windows, gone through a crapload of different drivers for my video card. I also have the latest drivers for everything installed (from bios to chipset to you name it.) I also tried all the usual 'change refresh rate to 60hz' blah blah and all the other little doo-da's that are generally mentioned by the ea tech support and on these forums.

The weirdest thing is my bro has exactly the same PC as I do (except I have a gig of ram where he has 512) and the game works properly on his machine - the vehicles and weapons are visible.

Suggestions anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ????
            Last edited by neepneep; 07-10-2005, 05:07 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Try lowering all your settings as low as they'll go and turning all settings off... It looks like there is a problem displaying certain textures. Also have you been tweaking your vid card settings in the past? if so i suggest uninstalling all your current drivers, and going to the ATI site to get the newest

Comment

Originally posted by neepneep
                Okay, I have a 3ghz P4 on a intel 478 chipset, 1gb ram, radeon 9600 video card.

I have tried everything possible to fix it, including reinstalling the demo and the dvd (I also tried the patch.) I also have reformatted and reinstalled windows, gone through a crapload of different drivers for my video card. I also have the latest drivers for everything installed (from bios to chipset to you name it.) I also tried all the usual 'change refresh rate to 60hz' blah blah and all the other little doo-da's that are generally mentioned by the ea tech support and on these forums.

The weirdest thing is my bro has exactly the same PC as I do (except I have a gig of ram where he has 512) and the game works properly on his machine - the vehicles and weapons are visible.

Suggestions anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ????
                try unpluging that INTEL system and throw it into a lake or other conveniant body of water and build an AMD64 system.... :p
                Warcriminal
                chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

Over heating of the video card and CPU can do weird things to your applications. Where is your brother's computer located compaired to yours? Is it in a cooler place or better ventilated? Make sure all your fans are working. Take the cover off your case, if you already haven't to help cool.

You can download software programs to show you your current temperatures, but that doesn't help you much when you are in a game. You really need a hardware guage to keep tract of it. I have a LED that shows me my comp temps.
                  Telorn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X