Erased Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erased Experience

I was a Lance Corp and Almost half Way to being a Corp. I nvr had any problems, and then one time i logged on and i was back to Private and had no experience, i had all my medals, but all my weapon stats are gone , can somebody please help me ?

Re: Erased Experience

Originally posted by Illuminati
    I was a Lance Corp and Almost half Way to being a Corp. I nvr had any problems, and then one time i logged on and i was back to Private and had no experience, i had all my medals, but all my weapon stats are gone , can somebody please help me ?
    We aren't a ranked server, so your unlocks an medals work, but not your rank.

Comment

Re: Erased Experience

Originally posted by Illuminati
      No. We do not run a ranked server. Global points and ranks are EA's domain.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse