Freezing on Connect to Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing on Connect to Server

I start up Battfield 2 (the demo) and evrything runs fine until I get to the login screen, I click on logon and it seems to work fine but after a couple of minutes it still hasnt changed from the Connecting yo server screen..

My card is NVIDIA Geforce FX 5200 I know its not supported, but the specs are good enough to run it and it was working fine last night.

Re: Freezing on Connect to Server

Same problem here. I think the EA servers are having issues at the moment. Last night, I couldn't get on servers because, apparently, "This server only allows players with unmodified content to join." Odd, because I haven't ever touched the Battlefield 2 directory to make changes to anything; I don't run any mods or other external programs. The only changes I ever made to the game were ones available ingame (controls, audio, video, etc.). And now today, I can't even log on. Grrrrr!

I tried a reinstall an hour ago, but that did nothing to fix the problem... I still can't log on. So to everybody thinking about reinstalling: don't! Just wait until EA/DICE say something official.

They really need to fix this fast. I'm getting tired of all the problems that are popping up.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Ahh ok so its an EA problem I guess thats good for me :P

Comment

they are fixing the problem dont worry: http://www.fragyourass.com/images/bf2server.gif

Comment

I don't know what's going on with EA's login servers but I'm getting some problems with it too. I noticed this a few days ago where it would take a while to login but that was just one incident. Today, it took a minute or so to login but I did finally connect. I guess they're doing some work on the servers or they'd better be. Maybe there's a memory leak with their account servers too. :icon_razz

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X