mrred-panda wants to play PR: again its been 2 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrred-panda wants to play PR: again its been 2 years

hello maybe u will remember a legendary PR vet called red panda, awesome sergant and team member

now i want to play again i have some money to spend on RAM and the game itself. the QUESTION IS can i play do i stand a dman hope in hell of playing on low settings?

ddr2 ram 500mb
    amd 3400 processor 1.80ghz overclocked to 2.200ghz
    ati x200 intergrated chipset video gcard (please do not just spam intergrated o **** plz)

so the question, i upgrade to 2/3 gigs of RAM can i play reality mod on low???

any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would be greatly appreciated i have never owned a laptop b4

richard red panda

p.s. tactical gamer is awesome

Re: mrred-panda wants to play PR: again its been 2 years

Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
    1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
    512 MB of RAM or more
    8x or faster CD/DVD drive
    2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
    DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
    DirectX 9.0c compatible

VIDEO
    Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
    ATI Radeon 8500 or greater

MULTIPLAYER
    Multiplayer requires 1 set of discs per PC and a broadband (Cable, DSL, or a faster) connection.Internet or Network (2-64 players).
    That's the official system requirements for BF2. So far as I know that's the same requirements PR has. So far as I can tell you should be good on the Processor and CPU.

But after doing some research on your graphics card things do not look good.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/ATI-Rad...0M.2175.0.html

Leads me to believe it will not run BF2, but to check for yourself go to

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Just select Battlefield 2 from the dropdown menu and it will tell you if your computer can run BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry29PR View Post
      That's the official system requirements for BF2. So far as I know that's the same requirements PR has. So far as I can tell you should be good on the Processor and CPU.
      Thats incorrect. Actually PR requires A LOT more system integrity. I can play crysis2, BC2, MOH.. etc.. on all highs. But PR gives me low fps when on all high.
      -oG.WarrioR-

|?|

Comment

fat furry furrburgher arse
        looks bad then i play demo with 500 ram and its bad so 2 gigs is just gunna help me play the demo with betta FPS :(

Comment

Yeah, just the RAM isn't gonna cut it.

Everything needs an upgrade. Sorry dude.
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

If you can play the demo you might be able to play PR with 2 gigs of ram. But on that video card it will be slow and ugly, with some of the more demanding maps maybe even unplayable.
            Since it seems your VGA uses a small part of the system memory, i would suggest getting as much of that as possible, but at least 3 gigs. Depending on your OS and background processes taking up resources that should leave around 2gigs for PR, which is just enough for low settings.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X