Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When starting Project Reality v0.95 i get the- unable to find bf2audio dll module

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When starting Project Reality v0.95 i get the- unable to find bf2audio dll module

this is what I have.been looking around but still cant find what wrong. It show the game bf2 title then error message then black screen then goes back to desktop.

Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz
    Ram 4.00 GB
    Graphics -Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
    Gaming graphics- 1759 MB
    hard disk-507 GB free (581 GB Total)
    system type -64-bit operating system
    DirectX version 10
    windows vista internet explorer 9

Re: When starting Project Reality v0.95 i get the- unable to find bf2audio dll module

I can't offer a fix... however... this happens to me on occassion and my game boots anyways with some minor glitches. I can only say try running as administrator.

Comment

Re: When starting Project Reality v0.95 i get the- unable to find bf2audio dll module

This happens to me too but I never get any issues with it

Comment

I have the same, but I'm with Kwalc. I get no issues with my sound even though the error comes up.

Also I used to have the same CPU as you, you can overclock that baby thing to 3.0ghz with no problems.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
        Erwin Rommel

Comment

I have tryed runinng as administrator but still noting lol man I hate computers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X