Lots of problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of problems

At first when I installed battlefield 2 on my new pc that I built the game ran fine but I had problems connecting to servers because punkbuster would kick me out before I could even choose a kit but single player still worked fine.

I was told to download pb setup so I could manually update punkbuster. It didn't work at first but after I reinstalled the game with both the 1.4 and 1.5 updates it did work but then I ran into another problem.

Now every time I get to the kit/spawn point selection screen, when I join a server, the mouse stays locked at the center of the screen and I can not move the cursor. Which means I can not select a kit and a spawn point which has basicly made the game unplayable. It also happens in single player. This is the first time this has happened to me so I was wondering if anyone knew what to do because I am super confused. Yes I installed it with a hard copy and not through download.

Re: Lots of problems

is it possible that your anti-virus/firewall issues a pop-up window in the background asking 'allow this process?' (or something like that), thus disabling the in-game controls?

sigpic
    |TG-69th|desant

Comment

Re: Lots of problems

Nah. I managed to fix the problem a few days ago with some help from EA's forums. Turns out that the battlefield file became corrupted or something so I had to delete it and start up battlefield again so that it would replace the corrupted files and it worked.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X