No squaddie icons/names when using VOIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No squaddie icons/names when using VOIP

I have this problem with BF2 - during normal gameplay I don't get the "[speaker icon] nickname" graphics in the bottom left corner when my squadmates are speaking over VOIP. So I'm having a really hard time telling who's speaking and it's annoying as hell (you can only imagine the countless tragic scenarios this can cause) both for me and my squadmates because most of the time I have no clue who's talking.
    The icons flash, appear and disappear as they should when I'm dead and waiting to spawn, but as soon as I respawn they disappear for good. Has anyone experienced this kind of behaviour before? I play at 1024 resolution if that's of any relevance.

Thanks,

Red

Re: No squaddie icons/names when using VOIP

I have that problem sometimes. It's annoying, but not really that bad because I always ask who's talking to identify himself when I have to know who's talking. So if it's someone in my blackhawk and he says "turn left!" I don't really care who's calling it, I just turn. =p

Comment

i play at a different res and i get the same problem.

Comment

I get problems like that all the time too.

Often somebodies name will stay at the bottom left hand corner even if they are not talking. Then a new person will start talking but the name doesnt change.

Comment

Yeah, I don't find the who's talking feature consistent. Sometimes it shows who's talking and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure if it's the text messages that appear there too that conflict with it or not. I do like seeing who is talking since we do play with somebody different just about every night.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X