Stuck at 0% and won't move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 0% and won't move

Sorry if I missed this. I did a search and couldn't find anything on this. Win 7 64 bit. downloaded .96 was up and running two nights ago with no problems. Now, I log in fine and join server and it won't load. It sits at 0% and never moves. I shut off my webroot and so forth but nothing. any ideaS?

thanks

Re: Stuck at 0% and won't move

Hey mef, have you tried loading into a vBF2 server? see if the issue is just isolated to PR or not

If it is just PR having this issue then the first thing would be to uninstall and reinstall PR. Possibly also use a force re-check on uTorrent (or similar) to check for any errors in the installer.

If it's not just PR, then a full BF2 reinstall

If none of the above doesn't fix your problem then you might have to wait out a bit until the problem is identified and a proper solution is found

Good luck, let me know how it goes
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

ANyone ever find a solution to this?
      litoralis, litoralis, litorale, adj (Latin)
      1. of the seashore
      2. Beach bum

Comment

afaik no solution was found, Mef fell off the radar again before getting back to me with any story of success or failure
        AnimalMother
        Ex TG-31st LR
        "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
        sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

afaik no solution was found, Mef fell off the radar again before getting back to me with any story of success or failure
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...