Binding new text macros.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding new text macros.

Does anyone know if this can be dne easily with BF2? If so could I get a short guide.

I'd like to have something quick (i.e. one touch) to respond to leaders orders with that won't clog up their ears so much or potentially be missed. To start with a simple "cc" would be nice as a sustitute for the "roger"s that take 50% of VOIP airtime. (Yes, somebody has been reading all the old SOPs from the other TG games forums.) ;p

This would be superior because it is silent and if in squad chat would still be fairly obvious as well as hanging around for a bit. And before someone mentions, yes, I am aware that you can just hit page up for something similar, but it still makes enough noise with many people hitting it to become irritating and/or distracting. (Though I will probably start trying to use this more as it is still better than wasting VOIP time.)
    Combat is very simple, there is a first place and a second place. Second place is laying face down in the mud...sometimes, so is first place.
    [age-c1]
    [eng][air]

Re: Binding new text macros.

Considering how it is difficult to see text in this game, you are probably best off using VOIP. I always say, "Telorn roger" so they know who is responding without having to look at the VOIP ID, which doesn't always work.

Or if SL says, "APC, go to next flag and defend." I'd respond, "APC roger."
    Telorn

Comment

Re: Binding new text macros.

Originally posted by Telorn
      Considering how it is difficult to see text in this game, you are probably best off using VOIP. I always say, "Telorn roger" so they know who is responding without having to look at the VOIP ID, which doesn't always work.

Or if SL says, "APC, go to next flag and defend." I'd respond, "APC roger."
      Hmm go idea! Never thought of that, im always asking who said what, the name ID at the bottom is to small and very unnoticeable.
      Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X