Daqing Oilfields FPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daqing Oilfields FPS

I think this map has a problem. I run every map at 50 - 60 fps, except Daqing Oilfields. FPS drops to 3 sometimes even worse in the central zone (around the silos).

I know Cymba has noticed that on another thread. Just wanted to check if it was just the 2 of us, or if anybody else noticed that. I personnally play on TG servers only, mainly on #1.

Thoughts?

ABPositive

EDIT ---

I misplaced this thread. Can an admin move it to BF2 / technical issues pls? Thanks - ABPositive

Re: Daqing Oilfields FPS

havn't had any problems. i run 30-40ish fps on every map except for maybe kubra dam. on it, i get occasional slowdown, and a ton of terrain 'morphing'.
    [TG]epheneh

Comment

No problems for me either. This is a good map, too.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

No problems on my end either for any server.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I had some trouble the other night on my laptop. It was the first time I played that map on the lappy. I just didn't have enough RAM for that map and it was choppy. The hard drive was going wild when it would be tame on other maps.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X