Problems with battlefield 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with battlefield 2

Ok here is my problem bought battlefield 2 the other day and it ran great. I meet all the system requirements, but last night after playing for a while i logged off and then back on and i would get into a game and my mouse and keyboard would lock up on the screen you select spawning point and kits. The game still goes on in the backround and everything but it wont let me move my mouse. Any idea's what could have caused this? I check my mouse and tried another mouse as well and got the same problem.

Re: Problems with battlefield 2

Anyone have anything that will help me out? Id really like to play this game.

Comment

I'm not sure, but try checking out EA's FAQ site first. Their tech support sucks, but at least their FAQ page is pretty good.

Comment

I had something very close to what you're describing... I went the route of EA but they were no help. Here's what I found...

Something I did (somewhere) caused all the control settings to be blank.

so right after you log on, before you click multiplayer, go to the options screen and then control screen. If it's blank, you're in luck because now you just have to hit "reset defaults" and then customize them back the way you like them.

Now, when you get back to that screen, if history repeats itself, you should be fine.

Death Bringer

" Do you know that the Chain Of Command Is? It's the chain I BEAT YOU WITH until you learn who's in charge!" - Jayne - FIREFLY

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X